SHARED SAILS & PRIVATE CHARTERS
On our sailboats, daysails from West End serve the itineraries below.
For cruise ship guests, a taxi ride is provided from Road Town to West End, and back.
West End is also known as Sopers Hole.
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your departure time.
Look for for a teal sail cover that says Aristocat Daysails.
We look forward to welcoming you aboard!
- Head West on Sir Francis Drake Hwy (towards the West End Ferry Terminal)
- Before the Ferry Terminal, as the road forks, turn left (towards Frenchman’s Cay).
- At the T at the end of that road, turn right.
- Follow the road back until the shops are on your right. Park anywhere you can find parking in, or past, this area (except in front of the car rental business).
- Gather near Harbour Market (the purple 2-story building) and the crew will meet you about 10-15 min before your scheduled sail and walk you over to the boat.
- If you’re early, feel free to stroll the boardwalk and grab a cup of coffee to allow the crew to finish prepping your boat for the day.
JOST VAN DYKE
WHITE BAY & SANDY SPIT
Focus on Beaches
Soggy Dollar Bar